xSharez scanner is a free trial software application from the Oldies subcategory, part of the Network & Internet category.
The app is currently available in English, French, German and it was last updated on 2014-07-23. The program can be installed on Windows.
xSharez scanner is a multithreaded NetBIOS/SMB scanner designed for both network administrators and users interested in the network security issues. This software will help you to solve one of the most serious problems of all modern computer networks - unauthorized data access using NetBIOS/SMB protocol.
What xSharez Scanner can do for you:
- Audit B and C classes networks for the shared resources availability with different usernames and passwords.
- Get an in-depth information about scanned computers, such as operating system, NetBIOS name, Workgroup, User name, Mac address.
- Mount shared resources that are found by the program as network drives or simply browse them using Windows Explorer.
- Generate advanced HTML and CSV reports and analyze the network security level using this information.
- Check the vulnerability of Windows 95/98/ME using integrated password detection tool.
xSharez scanner (version 3.0) has a file size of 1.06 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 643 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.